Derek Elite Member Subscriber May 31, 2013 #1 http://earlemotors.com/#bot3 I'm sure some one on here will like it. Last edited: May 31, 2013
Preid New member May 31, 2013 #2 :nerd: Oh my... I know it doesnt look right but yet it I really like the look of it. I even like the colour!
:nerd: Oh my... I know it doesnt look right but yet it I really like the look of it. I even like the colour!
PaulV New member May 31, 2013 #4 Chop off the number boards and get the body work line right toward the back of the bike and it might work.... Lookks like a 50 mile range tho!
Chop off the number boards and get the body work line right toward the back of the bike and it might work.... Lookks like a 50 mile range tho!
bobsyeruncle Well-known member Jun 2, 2013 #8 Wob748 said: Rather have this..... [qimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eqTp70IUdaQ/T_HiNBWGMiI/AAAAAAAAB6Q/GY0ruKG6zzc/s1600/133.JPG[/qimg] Click to expand... Really like this one.
Wob748 said: Rather have this..... [qimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eqTp70IUdaQ/T_HiNBWGMiI/AAAAAAAAB6Q/GY0ruKG6zzc/s1600/133.JPG[/qimg] Click to expand... Really like this one.