Formula One

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mad Dash
  • Start date Start date
M

Mad Dash

Just visiting
I don't follow F1 as I think watching paint dry is a far better way to spend a Sunday afternoon. BUT, did I hear right on GMTV this morning, Lewis Hamilton was LAPPED ????
 
yep ....joyous it was to :D...not for the first time this season I think- double :D:D

REALLY :eek::eek::eek: can't stand the guy so excuse me if I go :finger::eek::D:jerkoff::moon::laugh::laugh::bagpipes:
 
yep - he started 19th on the grid yesterday and has been lapped several times this season.... has to be said he is a gracious loser though.
 
Learning to be a gracious loser... earlier in the season it was definately a case of spitting the dummy out and chuckinig the toys out the pram. He is now learning what it is to not have the best car... but it does highlight the need for a good car/driver combo.
 
Back
Top Bottom