Garden Stuff... 🤷‍♂️

Exige

2021 Build of the year (millennium) winner
Subscriber


E4D08CB9-9D6D-495B-9AC9-67F2D8C7C402.webp
 
When we moved here it had a lawn, I vowed never to mow it, better things to do than mow fookin grass. When it reached about 6” I covered it with weed barrier and 7 tons of gravel.... job done!
 
Apathy is on the money there. Bloody hate mowing the lawn with a passion. 1 Robot lawn mower later and job mostly jobbed, apart from quick blast round the edges with the strimmer. Hoping to stop having to do the strimming with a change in the lawn edging.
 
Apathy is on the money there. Bloody hate mowing the lawn with a passion. 1 Robot lawn mower later and job mostly jobbed, apart from quick blast round the edges with the strimmer. Hoping to stop having to do the strimming with a change in the lawn edging.
I saw one of those robot mowers over the way when at a mates house, it looked to be doing a great job,,and apparently docked itself to charge... 👍
 
Do you have the servants cut it for you mate...

Would look great with some claret and blue seating around the footie pitch too... X
No pal I hate being inside I love pottering around the garden when it's nice! for me it's great headspace and over the years it's matured nice all my groundwork and driveway is my own work but like everything it's strokes for folks 😝
 
I saw one of those robot mowers over the way when at a mates house, it looked to be doing a great job,,and apparently docked itself to charge... 👍
They cost a bit but the problem is if you have a complicated area it is a chew to install the perimiter (buried) cables to tell it where the edge is, with my grass all the rocks sticking up would bugger it 🙄🤣
 
Back
Top Bottom