Going to WDW? You'll see the Scrambler first...

I very nearly put a comment on the FB page about the YELLOW container unit the scrambler was presented from to the Ducati staff....

But thought better of it.

I remember my ma's advice "if ya cant say owt canny, say nowt", or something to that effect.
 
I missed the beach party and also didnt get a chance to get into the yellos container to see the scrambler....

hey ho anyway this I think captures the hype?


oh and I won 9 to 3
 
That was 99.99% hype and maybe 0.09% bike :rolleyes:
Did anyone actually see it?

I think almost everyone did at some point over the weekend, and the feedback was 100% positive (like the video).
I just wasnt prepared to stand around in that heat in direct sunshine (with my skin colour) for 30mins waiting to get in to see it for 5 mins.
:thumbs:
 
Back
Top Bottom