This is an interesting lecture which puts together the dribs and drabs of news we hear from various sources:
medium.com
I actually thought it might be on frame and wheel colour of bikes from the 90's to 2008.To cut a long story short, I was hoping this thread was about Spandau Ballet.
Just click bait for the easily distracted.This is an interesting lecture which puts together the dribs and drabs of news we hear from various sources:
I didn’t know there was a Gold thread.I searched for a Gold thread and found the Israel & palatine thread came out on the top two pages of the search - why, is the search option rubbish - nope. it's you lot - you've mentioned gold in there 100x more than in the actual Gold Threadand is the actual 'Gold' thread about Gold, Mmmm, it doesn't appear to be
Anyhoo - I found it whatever it is about and here is my contribution:
You have no doubt seen the TV ads for a 1/8th Sovereign coin - shrinkflation for sure, but it got me wondering how small such a coin could be as on my TV it's about 1 foot diameter and looks mighty impressive.
Well, a modern 5p coin is 18mm diameter and looks mighty tiny so surely it can't be smaller than that, the new 1/8th Sovereign is only 11mm diameter - that's not far off being half the dia as a 5p coin, pick one up and imaging that
![]()
I didn’t know there was a Gold thread.
Me and my mate Smokin Al will have a field day on here…
I found it just in time thenThe long winter evenings will fly by.![]()
Here’s JAT back in the day when he first got his love for doshThe long winter evenings will fly by.![]()
I'll nick anything meHave you considered selling your gold reserves and jewellery to this lot?
Their ad is featured every 30 seconds on GB News, so they are obviously desperate to get hold of your precious things
View attachment 110342