Scottch
Ninja Poopy Psycho
If you like - and I hear you like to wear skirts anyway 
Late Burns night - the little function room in the pub isn't available until 4th Feb, speaking to the manager this afternoon to check he will do a burns supper for us and to get a cost per skull.
The room can only hold 20, and I was up to 10 last night.
Is there anymore takers?
Are we all happy enough for me to go ahead and commit to this or does that need an MT meeting
Late Burns night - the little function room in the pub isn't available until 4th Feb, speaking to the manager this afternoon to check he will do a burns supper for us and to get a cost per skull.
The room can only hold 20, and I was up to 10 last night.
Is there anymore takers?
Are we all happy enough for me to go ahead and commit to this or does that need an MT meeting