Chizel - Founding Father Elite Member Subscriber Apr 5, 2024 #2 Dox said: Just noticed this... View attachment 103041 Couldn't have put it better myself Click to expand... Errrrr...... I'm pretty sure you could!!! But it is a pretty good effort....
Dox said: Just noticed this... View attachment 103041 Couldn't have put it better myself Click to expand... Errrrr...... I'm pretty sure you could!!! But it is a pretty good effort....
BobTheBounder Elite Member Subscriber Apr 5, 2024 #3 What was his real name again, been trying to see if he's been removed from the WABA?
Chizel - Founding Father Elite Member Subscriber Apr 5, 2024 #4 BobTheBounder said: What was his real name again, been trying to see if he's been removed from the WABA? Click to expand... His name was Robert Paulson
BobTheBounder said: What was his real name again, been trying to see if he's been removed from the WABA? Click to expand... His name was Robert Paulson
Loz Awaiting a forum upgrade ... Subscriber Apr 5, 2024 #6 Chizel - Founding Father said: His name was Robert Paulson Click to expand... In death, he has a name!
Chizel - Founding Father said: His name was Robert Paulson Click to expand... In death, he has a name!
Dox Elite Member Subscriber Apr 6, 2024 #7 Chizel - Founding Father said: His name was Robert Paulson Click to expand... I thought it was Kunty McWrongfuck?
Chizel - Founding Father said: His name was Robert Paulson Click to expand... I thought it was Kunty McWrongfuck?