Happy New Year

1735680623976.webp
 
Happy new year y’all 👋🤠.

I went in the pub at 16.25 after the treasure hunt in the pouring rain and wind
IMG_8134.webp


for ‘just one drink’. 3 pints of Guinness and 6 Ghost Tequilas later I’m back at home trying to cook supper, scallops and champagne
IMG_8136.webp


and now about to go to bed as I’m fubar’d 😂.

Still, tomorrow’s another day, another year, and Best wishes, best health and prosperity (be that money, health, love, whatever) to all.

Xxx
 
Good to hear from you @RA5, HAPPY NEW YEAR DUDE!!
Happy New Years to you @WAYNE , I hope you're doing well and wish you the best this next year.

We're working on getting out of the rental, packing & getting ready to move. Found a place near the Pennsy border which sux for commuting, but it's a nice place and property. The Mennonite/Amish owners restored an 1850 house and did a fine job. Checks all the boxes. No internet though, still working on that. Unfortunately it's gonna eat up all my dough for the near future. If everyrhing goes well we should be moving in a few weeks to a month.
 
Will the tin foil improve grounding with the earth? You may be on to something. Bet they'd sell at Mt. Shasta.

And HAPPY NEW YEARS to you all!!!

Despite what some may think, IMO this is propably one of, if not the sanest place on the internet.

Glad to be part of it.
 
Back
Top Bottom