Happy Solstice

AnonymousUser1

Elite Member
Spraying Stonehenge up with the Just Stop Oil message is apparently the new Solstice way.

And I am the one who is supposed to have brain damage:censored:
1718873271451.webp
 
The lack of Police action to physically remove these demented tools from roads and motorways (and the lack of direction to get this done from the useless Government) has led to them believing that their disruptive behaviour will get them the same number of virgins in paradise as Muslims (72), and I'm surprised that "Alan's Snackbar" hasn't been involved.......


1718877823590.webp
 
I had a hospital appointment today, to get my eye scans done. I exchanged pleasantries with the lass in her 20's putting me on various machines and doing tests. She told me it was her birthday, to which I said...."Ah, summer Solstice"..."You should tell everyone that you bring so much sunshine to everyone around you, it stays lighter for longer on your birthday, than any other day of the year." :LOL:

She started nattering away and laughing at me. When she finished and as I left, I said I hope she had a wonderful birthday and I think she had a bit of a crush on me by this point. :love: The nurse at another desk was a right miserable git and ignored her. 😄

In reality, Birthday girl was probably thinking, Urgh !, you old perv, you're the same age as my grandad ! 😇
 
I had a hospital appointment today, to get my eye scans done. I exchanged pleasantries with the lass in her 20's putting me on various machines and doing tests. She told me it was her birthday, to which I said...."Ah, summer Solstice"..."You should tell everyone that you bring so much sunshine to everyone around you, it stays lighter for longer on your birthday, than any other day of the year." :LOL:

She started nattering away and laughing at me. When she finished and as I left, I said I hope she had a wonderful birthday and I think she had a bit of a crush on me by this point. :love: The nurse at another desk was a right miserable git and ignored her. 😄

In reality, Birthday girl was probably thinking, Urgh !, you old perv, you're the same age as my grandad ! 😇



2CBA.gif
 
Back
Top Bottom