Home electrical question.

Outintheopen

The Wonky proper
Subscriber
I live on a small holding that had 3 phase at some point, I won’t need it again as I’m unlikely to have livestock.

Anyone know if this:


IMG_1045.jpeg


Can be replaced with one of these?:

IMG_1048.jpeg



Thanks.
 
I live on a small holding that had 3 phase at some point, I won’t need it again as I’m unlikely to have livestock.

Anyone know if this:


View attachment 102669

Can be replaced with one of these?:

View attachment 102670


Thanks.
No.

And employ a commercial electrician to replace the local disconnect isolator.
That 415vac is shocking, if you are unfortunate enough to bridge two live phases.
Even the 230Vac to earth is deeply moving / unpleasant...

In fact depending on where it is you may need the board to do the replacement.
 
No.

And employ a commercial electrician to replace the local disconnect isolator.
That 415vac is shocking, if you are unfortunate enough to bridge two live phases.
Even the 230Vac to earth is deeply moving / unpleasant...

In fact depending on where it is you may need the board to do the replacement.

No.

And employ a commercial electrician to replace the local disconnect isolator.
That 415vac is shocking, if you are unfortunate enough to bridge two live phases.
Even the 230Vac to earth is deeply moving / unpleasant...

In fact depending on where it is you may need the board to do the replacement.
Local disconnect is done at the cab on the telegraph pole, this is for outbuildings.
 
If all three phases are wired then no
Why not replace it with a 3 phase distribution board
Or feed the isolator you chose from one phase using a suitable swa cable
 
If all three phases are wired then no
Why not replace it with a 3 phase distribution board
Or feed the isolator you chose from one phase using a suitable swa cable
And why not...?
Because I quite like @Outintheopen 's content on here and would like it to continue.

Note
I don't write music, perform surgery or climb mountains/caves/cliff faces etc...
Why because I'd have no idea what I'm doing and may hurt myself or someone else... or just their feelings (ears).
 
And why not...?
Because I quite like @Outintheopen 's content on here and would like it to continue.

Note
I don't write music, perform surgery or climb mountains/caves/cliff faces etc...
Why because I'd have no idea what I'm doing and may hurt myself or someone else... or just their feelings (ears).
WTAF is going on? AC being kind and considerate, well I'll be a monkeys uncle, oh and shut up Meg 🤪
b2a57a17-3145-422d-ac4c-558f8057f388_text.gif
 
Back
Top Bottom