Oi, I shop in aldi![]()
Me too, we’ll not the Booths bit, but Aldi & Lidl yes, it’s just that the people that frequent them are so low rentSo do I, and Booths
![]()
Oi, I shop in aldi![]()
Me too, we’ll not the Booths bit, but Aldi & Lidl yes, it’s just that the people that frequent them are so low rentSo do I, and Booths
![]()
How rudeMe too, we’ll not the Booths bit, but Aldi & Lidl yes, it’s just that the people that frequent them are so low rent, put it this way I won’t be inviting them around for tea.
Like me Harry, you’re the exception that proves the rule, and yes I know I’m being a two faced snob but you all know what I mean and can’t disagree.How rude![]()
So that’s why you ignored me…..Like me Harry, you’re the exception that proves the rule, and yes I know I’m being a two faced snob but you all know what I mean and can’t disagree.
Maybe someone in the community can remove exhausts out of engines?I still get Practical Sportsbikes but that’s all. My local newsagent orders it in for me so I feel obliged to collect it each month. Interestingly when I first ordered it he got a couple of others as well put them out on the shelf and they sold, now he has about 6/7 copies a month, he’d never heard of it before, so it seems there was a latent interest in our little community![]()
Mate of mine said no it’s not as he knows all the sites… the weirdoIs it a dogging site?
asking for a friend