Indicators in vents

PeteDuke

New member
Probably best if you quickly look at the link below, get an idea of what I'm on about.
There is a guy in USA advertising rear indicators that fit into the vents of an 848/1098/1198 - I really was impressed and was going to get some, I am going to USA later this year as my sister lives there, and not far from where these are made.
Any way I have made e-mail enquires with the firm to arrange to buy and pick up and was going to ask amongst you guys if anyone was interested. I have had a reply from them advising me they have gone bust. just for info.

http://brakers.com/
 
I was looking at these a few months ago and yes they have gone out of business. Something strange happened with the business - either it was a sideline or something impacted the business outside these.

Shame as they are a nice idea. I went for a different solution as a result https://motogadget.com/shop/en/m-blaze-edge.html I don't use the tail light element, but the indicators and brake lights work a treat.

Next up will be a TST taillight to compliment the blaze lights https://tstindustries.com/TST-LED-Integrated-Sequential-Tail-Light-Ducati-848-1098-1198.html
 
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-84...ht-E-marked-/351196131431?hash=item51c4ebb067

This company Project R on ebay advertise as E-marked for road use. I had a set of their integrated lights on my old 749 and they were great :)

The may be 'E'-marked but have they gone though the European homologation process to acquire genuine 'E' status or are they just marked as such?

My local MoT centre recently had a directive from VOSA telling him that integrated tail lights where the lights double as the indicators are an automatic fail. Also, in the Construction and Use Regulations motorcycle indicators should be a minimum distance of 240mm apart.
A solo motor bicycle having an engine exceeding 50 cc and first used on or after 1st April 1986–
(1)Front indicators: 300 mm
(2)Rear indicators: 240 mm
​
 
Not sure Derek.... Have never asked. I think they are a UK based company so would hope they have done it right. But you never know.
 
Back
Top Bottom