intenational rescue mission !!!

jim@southwales

New member
help please
i finally got to pick up my new baby,98 monster from dalkieth she's a beaut
but something always goes adrift with me ,
whilst traveling home to wales i refueled at the (south bound)m74 services just south of grettna
on mounting up i saw my red seat cowl was there ,but at my next refuel in preston services m6 it was gone ???:comp2::comp2:
if any one passing that way can they pop in and ask ifi t's there and grab it( i will arrange a courier )
if no joy anybody got one for sale
many thanks to any who can help :lol2:
 
Believe it or not I may be there tomorrow, but northbound. I'll see what if anything I can do. Why not ring them?




................actually I may have one at home come to think of it.......................
 
if you can do anything i'd be much obliged,tried calling girl not interested in looking on forecourt ,please let me know either way :D:
 
Back
Top Bottom