RA5 Elite Member Subscriber Jul 23, 2023 #3 What a mess right? We've been following along this latest season. She's incredibly fortunate or people on the whole are alright. A few things I've learned about myself from watching, I have no interest in traveling to, or through S. America or Africa.
What a mess right? We've been following along this latest season. She's incredibly fortunate or people on the whole are alright. A few things I've learned about myself from watching, I have no interest in traveling to, or through S. America or Africa.
Robarano 2 time 'Bike of the Month' winner. Subscriber Jul 23, 2023 #4 I can't help think she's going to get in trouble one of these days, the places she's going. But so far, she's wisely avoided London.
I can't help think she's going to get in trouble one of these days, the places she's going. But so far, she's wisely avoided London.
RA5 Elite Member Subscriber Jul 24, 2023 #5 Robarano said: I can't help think she's going to get in trouble one of these days, the places she's going. But so far, she's wisely avoided London. Click to expand... How she managed to make it through the US without being labeled a racist homophobe is also a mystery.
Robarano said: I can't help think she's going to get in trouble one of these days, the places she's going. But so far, she's wisely avoided London. Click to expand... How she managed to make it through the US without being labeled a racist homophobe is also a mystery.
Laava Elite Member Subscriber Jan 17, 2024 #8 The two cops in Nigeria who asked for money were very publicly sacked recently. I guess it is because she filmed and published it.
The two cops in Nigeria who asked for money were very publicly sacked recently. I guess it is because she filmed and published it.