Its been down a long time !!!

after TP said yesterday that he couldnt do things at work, I did call Flanks - and also mailed Eamonn..................

hey-ho - back to work, got shed loads on anyway, so prob all for the best
 
Yep, down again, the conspiracy theorists are gonna love that. Just as well only a few paid up members use the site!!

Ray
 
It's true - the passsword for the admin account on the host is in my hotmail account which I can't access from work. I meant to forward the e-mail to my work account so I can do stuff from herre but I was busy last night and forgot.

I don't have Eamonn's number but Chris Bushell does so he is going to call Eamonn.

:)
 
Scottch said:
Still down I see!

Tony - do they need another 50p for the meter? ;)

Yep - we're out of cash!

The problem needs to be handled by the ISP - Eamonn has found that Pipex (the DSC ISP) have a connectivity outage. I'm on the phone to him now.
 
Actually I had a similar problem after posting a msg here tonight, but I just restarted my browser and everything was hokey-doki :confused:
 
Twas early doors this morning DSC had a tantrum with me, it came back within 5 mins ?

Never had a problem with DuN !
 
I hope not, company i used has the following cliernt list http://www.idnet.net/clientlist.jsp

SerioudsFraud Squad, National CrimeSquad, office of deputy prime minister, i'd think they've probably done a few checks on server reliability before doing for it. I'll u2u a couple of peeps the support email but its on that site if needed and i'm not around.
 
Back
Top Bottom