Anteater
Active member
Can a mod please delete my SS for sale thread please! I'm absolutely keeping my Ducati.
BUT
There will be a forthcoming sale thread for all the road gear including all the project stuff I did to turn it into a road bike again.
I'm putting the 800 back on the track where we both belong, I discounted this as an option a while back as I thought super twins had taken over the world, the reality is there are only a couple of seconds quicker than minitwins were - so I can find a happy home for both of us in stock twins.
This post has been brought to you by a mid-life crisis dude who didn't know what he wanted and has now finally made his mind up! :flash:
So, the SS will become a track bike again and I'll run both the SS and the CB500 I've built over the last few months.
Alex.
BUT
There will be a forthcoming sale thread for all the road gear including all the project stuff I did to turn it into a road bike again.
I'm putting the 800 back on the track where we both belong, I discounted this as an option a while back as I thought super twins had taken over the world, the reality is there are only a couple of seconds quicker than minitwins were - so I can find a happy home for both of us in stock twins.
This post has been brought to you by a mid-life crisis dude who didn't know what he wanted and has now finally made his mind up! :flash:
So, the SS will become a track bike again and I'll run both the SS and the CB500 I've built over the last few months.
Alex.
Last edited: