Aye, well spotted! Came over the top of Blubberhouses and the weather cleared so we were just making up time officer before the daylight faded. We had two Mille RSV, 748R and Fazer 1000. It was the Whoop Hall meet, you should come next month! Departing my place at 6. We also ride every Tuesday same time.
Stopped to fuel as we got home, plod pulled in to the pumps too, Barstool Racer quickly pulled away as his plate is about the size of a small envelope! Long discussion (friendly) about Ducatis and he wished us a good time!
Ta muchly but not really allowed to go anywhere else on a Tuesday night, nowt to do with any secret society but the only acceptable excuses for not attending the Tuesday "drinking night" are:-
1. Being out of the country.
2. Being that ill you can't make it to the bar.
2. "Team orders"
Must admit I do look out for you and the squadron on Tuesday nights when I'm heading in the opposite direction.
Ray.
Would if I could, but bike on its way to WDW2007, just hope the weather is warm, cool and sunny, because the Adriatic coast/ Rimini coastline will feel like St.Tropez with the Tricolore.. I just hope that its worth the wait....
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.