





Aye, and a pal of mine, now dead alas, owned the sidecar before AlyGrant, who is in the sidecar in my photo, now has the Triumph in your photo! What a wee clique we are![]()
The bike is a Honda 1975 500F. Look how skinny these tyres are. Good for the snow though![]()
Must be the time of year.. a pal of mine has just scanned a load of pics and put them on Facebook. Happy memories of bikes past.
[qimg]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7179/6902925639_0a8c0c40a0_z.jpg[/qimg]
GPz600 by Lindsay fae Angus, on Flickr
[qimg]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7205/6902925351_322887066d_z.jpg[/qimg]
Dnepr again by Lindsay fae Angus, on Flickr
[qimg]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7043/6902925067_d637a5c6af_z.jpg[/qimg]
M600 M191 SSX by Lindsay fae Angus, on Flickr
[qimg]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7191/6902924667_f196173c66_z.jpg[/qimg]
Dnepr by Lindsay fae Angus, on Flickr
[qimg]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7067/6902924193_e1e060ef1f_z.jpg[/qimg]
Z550 by Lindsay fae Angus, on Flickr
I'm not in this one, but I now own the bike.
[qimg]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7059/6902923713_33e13d0c04_z.jpg[/qimg]
A10 by Lindsay fae Angus, on Flickr
I'm probably wrong but it looks like the view from Braemore Junction at the viewpoint just past Corrieshalloch on the Gairloch side looking towards Loch Broom and Ullapool.It that second picture is that taken on the Achnasheen road looking down over Achmore ?
That bike's Italian cousin was at WDW this yearDunno who this is but thought it worth showing
[qimg]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm249/beepee34/funnybike.jpg[/qimg]
I'm probably wrong but it looks like the view from Braemore Junction at the viewpoint just past Corrieshalloch on the Gairloch side looking towards Loch Broom and Ullapool.