Key replacement

Rob C

Member
Hi All, Is there any alternative to a visit to Ducati dealer to obtain a new key for my ST4s? I have (only) the red key and metal tag with the code number.
Many Thanks
 
@Rob C . I started one of the previous key threads and managed to get working keys cut from the red for my 2005 Monster which I guess is a similar age to your ST . This is the locksmith I used D&G Short
If you have no luck elsewhere it may be worth calling them or if you want to live dangerously post me the key .
 
Have you tried your local timpsons???
I buy my pre ironed shoe laces there. Hang on, have I got the threads muddled ?
I tried Timpson but the branch I went to couldn`t (thanks @Exige ) do mine, the independent I used was just 2 minutes walk from there and was able to help.
There are mobile key cutting services who can clone & programme keys at the side of the vehicle. More expensive but quite likely still cheaper than Ducati.
 
I buy my pre ironed shoe laces there. Hang on, have I got the threads muddled ?
I tried Timpson but the branch I went to could do mine, the independent I used was just 2 minutes walk from there and was able to help.
There are mobile key cutting services who can clone & programme keys at the side of the vehicle. More expensive but quite likely still cheaper than Ducati.
couldn't :unsure:
 
This has just reminded me. I need a 2nd key for Elsie. I went to the local key cutters last year and they didn't have the profile. Must try again. I seem to remember new blanks were a fortune on fleaBay. :(
 
I have a supply of this type if it helps

206F34F6-3A2E-4445-A552-28A2CC40CEE4.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom