Knockhill - Friday 24th April

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mad Dash
  • Start date Start date
Ahhhh, youre back. Im out on the pish with Craigy boy seeing its his birthday.

Have you wire brushed your sticks down ready for a few rounds?
 
Ahhhh, youre back. Im out on the pish with Craigy boy seeing its his birthday.

Have you wire brushed your sticks down ready for a few rounds?

Not being doing much of anything Davie to be honest, so time to make up lost ground... played Gleneagles 2 weeks ago and that was the first for months... I did of course WIN. Where do you want to go for a whippin' this time.

S
 
Not being doing much of anything Davie to be honest, so time to make up lost ground... played Gleneagles 2 weeks ago and that was the first for months... I did of course WIN. Where do you want to go for a whippin' this time.

S

Good to see youre back now anyways. Ive not swung a stick yet! Did plan to go to range tonight but went out on bike for a pootle.

Thought weeian was setting up something?

Im gonna start a new thread, I can feel a few moans about hijacking coming from our non-golfing friends on here. :D
 
Im gonna start a new thread, I can feel a few moans about hijacking coming from our non-golfing friends on here. :D

Initial thought was - great to see Mad Dash back on line.:D

Second thought - NOT GOLF!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Get you own thread, or better still keep it to PMs.:rolleyes:

Seriously though, good to have you back Stuart - until the next wobbly.;):D
 
i will

i will definatley be there (just spectating) this time.
will make sure i try to book earlier next time to make sure i get on track.:)
see all up there
 
until the next wobbly.;):D

indeed :eek: However, one now knows the "flashpoints" and will be staying WELL CLEAR. I came back on just to tell folks we'd survived Jerez, then ended up on a few threads and got some great feedback on a tyre techy issue... Time to put last years hassles behind and MOVE ON. Thanks for your comments, all appreciated, now that you've retired, why not take up golf Mary :D:D:D:D You could then get to play with Davie Ravie's balls.....
 
indeed :eek: However, one now knows the "flashpoints" and will be staying WELL CLEAR. I came back on just to tell folks we'd survived Jerez, then ended up on a few threads and got some great feedback on a tyre techy issue... Time to put last years hassles behind and MOVE ON. Thanks for your comments, all appreciated, now that you've retired, why not take up golf Mary :D:D:D:D You could then get to play with Davie Ravie's balls.....

:D:rofl::rofl::rofl::D
Missed your humour MD.
 
Firstly, I don't retire until June 30th, 67 days to go - not that I'm counting.;)

Secondly, I am retiring to regain my sanity and that would in no way be aided by golf/Davie/balls.:eek:
 
I will try and head up for a gander and a meet and greet session.

Unfortunatley, a bit skint at the moment so I wont be on the track... Last time I was there I slid all the way down Duffus from the top to botom on me erse/back....
 
Back
Top Bottom