Noobie Elite Member Subscriber Feb 4, 2022 #1 Lightning the load: Latest electric land speed project uses Niobium for strength, lightness and efficiency
Lightning the load: Latest electric land speed project uses Niobium for strength, lightness and efficiency
AirCon Resident Thermodynamics / Electronics specialist Subscriber Feb 4, 2022 #2 Noobie said: Lightning the load: Latest electric land speed project uses Niobium for strength, lightness and efficiency Click to expand... I'm sure I've seen that style before.... about 1984
Noobie said: Lightning the load: Latest electric land speed project uses Niobium for strength, lightness and efficiency Click to expand... I'm sure I've seen that style before.... about 1984
Barry Hell Elite Member Subscriber Feb 4, 2022 #3 AirCon said: I'm sure I've seen that style before.... about 1984 View attachment 38773 Click to expand... Which one would you rather have.......
AirCon said: I'm sure I've seen that style before.... about 1984 View attachment 38773 Click to expand... Which one would you rather have.......
chrisw Elite Member Feb 4, 2022 #4 Lightening Electric Motorcycles - Removing the battery should Lighten them
AirCon Resident Thermodynamics / Electronics specialist Subscriber Feb 6, 2022 #6 Barry Hell said: Which one would you rather have....... Click to expand... I had one... but in the fastest colour.
Barry Hell said: Which one would you rather have....... Click to expand... I had one... but in the fastest colour.
AirCon Resident Thermodynamics / Electronics specialist Subscriber Feb 6, 2022 #8 Does anyone remember the water ingress issues of bikes from the 70's and 80's..... Just saying...
Robarano 2 time 'Bike of the Month' winner. Subscriber Feb 6, 2022 #9 Char said: Shocking Click to expand... I told you yesterday, now get back in there for that !
Char Elite Member Subscriber Feb 6, 2022 #10 Robarano said: I told you yesterday, now get back in there for that ! View attachment 39010 Click to expand...
Robarano said: I told you yesterday, now get back in there for that ! View attachment 39010 Click to expand...