I think its a tad expensive too, it is a GT and they seem to be going for around £6-7000 these days, I not convinced the bolt on bits add that much value myself, the wheels are only coated standard steel ones and not the lighter ones from a BiP or S, the white exhaust is perhaps an acquired taste that I haven't acquired yet, I prefer the twin outlet set up better, I had at first thought the pipes were wrapped, an affectation that seems to be popular in the US but I think does nothing for the looks(and precious little for performance despite what some may claim).
I'm not convinced by the spirit of the seventies seat unit either, the imola pattern suits this bike a lot better.
I also find it odd that they've put on a smaller headlight unit and mounted it well, neatened off the top yoke, bound the grips and yet stuck it with standard fluid reservoirs from a 999 or similar rather than using some nicer ones, they are very prominent after all.
It looks like the standard colour for a GT with a matching paint job on the seat unit , it could be a bespoke job but its hard to tell from the pics.
If it came with all its original bits then that may be a positive selling point, but they seem to be gone and getting bits for these now is getting trickier- and a lot more expensive.