Look what i just won on Ebay !!

weeian

New member
autocoms.jpg


2 sets of Kit 3 autocoms including a pair of Motorola T5422 radios, pretty much the best bike to bike comms u can buy, w00t !!

/ian
 
Maybe looking for something like that next year, will drop you a line when I need some for some advice !
 
yea scott, cant wait to test it out, when i emailed autocomm they recommended those motorolas so im taking their word on it.

/ian
 
weeian said:
yea scott, cant wait to test it out, when i emailed autocomm they recommended those motorolas so im taking their word on it.
/ian

Don't they also recommend Kenwood?

Never used ours for bike-bike, but it's dead easy to add - just add the cable and the radio. Great way to keep runs together.

I love that you can use your phone/ipod with it, chat with your pillion etc.. and it's all really clear regardless of speed.
 
dseered said:
I'm looking forward to my girl holding on tight and whispering in my ear !

If she whispers the roof needs a coat of paint buddy, it's a bad sign!!
 
A very perfect person, not sure our respective dogs will get on, her mum was in the same form as my mum at school, she is amazing, lets wait and see !
 
dseered said:
A very perfect person, not sure our respective dogs will get on, her mum was in the same form as my mum at school, she is amazing, lets wait and see !

Good on ya. I hear the chime of wedding bells???;)
 
Davieravie said:
Good on ya. I hear the chime of wedding bells???;)


I don't know, many bad things have happened last year, I have met perfect girls before that have then turned into psycho hose beasts so the jury will be out for a while, looking very promising though ;)
 
Ha ha, I am going now, just realised what I have to do in the morning work wise, argggghhhh.

All prepared anyway so should sort it ok, all I have to do is actually get up !
 
C ya. Im up early too. Off to Inverness early doors. If it was decent weather I could do tomorrows work on my bike. But it aint. Oh well, stuck behind a lorry kicking up all the @@@@e of the day for 3 hours. Never mind
 
Davieravie said:
C ya. Im up early too. Off to Inverness early doors. If it was decent weather I could do tomorrows work on my bike. But it aint. Oh well, stuck behind a lorry kicking up all the @@@@e of the day for 3 hours. Never mind

You couldn't anyway - the bike is still in Glaesga ya Knob!

Besides which, it's also very clean just now - you don't wanna muck it up so early do you?
 
Back
Top Bottom