Lost

Freak

Is it still summer?
So who's getting ready for the last episodes tonight then?

only 15 minutes to go....... :D
 
I've managed to avoid the whole lost thing but I see the odd bits of it because the missus is hooked.
 
Seen them already mate.

Currently waiting on series 2, ep10 to get aired over the pond later tonight - if you want them all, let me know and I'll burn 'em and bring em down on Saturday!
 
Evangeline Lily

eva1.jpg


Mmmmm

Marks out of 2?? ;)
 
I'd give her one Scottch to be honest ;)

I'm tempted to say bring a copy of them over, but should I shouldn't I? I've resisted downloading them myself...
 
lol

Ooh the inner turmoil!

It'll be 6 months before they get shown on TV over here mate - it's up to you!
 
You're interrupting my busy schedule of surfing...

I guess it gets my post count up if nothing else :D
 
Post whore! ;)

Am I to burn it then or not bother?

I'd probably just copy it over to my lappy and bring them all down on that, providing you had some kind of network at home

Either way, just let me know - won't be around much tomorrow, so be best if you let me know today.
 
What sort of size are we talking Scottch?

I've sorted a wireless LAN at Lily's but my Server and PC's are at my gaff, I'll have my lappy with me anyway so we can dump it on there, got about 20Gb or so free on that, I assume that'll be enough?
 
It's about 350meg per episode.

I can bring every episode to date if you like, or just the current 10 from series 2 - either way, it's no harder for me.

If I remember correctly, series 1 was 26 episodes + 10 from series 2 = something like 13gig
 
bring 'em all what the hell! :D

What format are they in? be nice if it was MP4 as I could dump them on the PSP and watch as and when, if not I can convert them anyway... I have the power
 
Sorry mate, they're all mpg's I think - easy to convert for PSP!

What prog do you use for the conversion?

Can't remember the name of the one I use, but it's a bit slow :(
 
I had one of those as well, but then the wheels fell off! Is it speedy though?

Never heard of that one mate, sony make their own conversion prog too - have you tried that?
 
Jon,

Sorry mate, I don't have the Sony program either - I wondered if you had.

The prgram I use is called PSP Video 9 - free to download and use, and would appear to have lots of options.

I've not tried it yet, but, it lets you play with the video quality (it's a small screen after all) thereby letting you maximise the available space on the mem stick - maybe 2 movies instead of just one?

Download it here!

Let me know how you get on, if you try it
 
Scottch said:
Jon,

Sorry mate, I don't have the Sony program either - I wondered if you had.

The prgram I use is called PSP Video 9 - free to download and use, and would appear to have lots of options.

I've not tried it yet, but, it lets you play with the video quality (it's a small screen after all) thereby letting you maximise the available space on the mem stick - maybe 2 movies instead of just one?

Download it here!

Let me know how you get on, if you try it

Actually I've got that too thinking about it, it's not the easiest thing to use from memory, but that's probably down to me with my install and go philosophy ;)
 
Freak said:
Actually I've got that too thinking about it, it's not the easiest thing to use from memory, but that's probably down to me with my install and go philosophy ;)

Didn't think it was difficult to use mate - just a load of options when you're in the setup pages.

Did think it was slow at the whole conversion process though. But I guess if I reduce the quality it should speed up?
 
When does series 2 air in the US Scottch? how soon after can you DL the episodes?

I'm gonna start from the beginning of series 1 again to see if I pick up more things going on before I hit series 2...

Desperate Housewives tonight :)
 
Back
Top Bottom