More Crash Stuff!! For Don this time!!

Fergie

New member
Some of you may know Don, my very gay friend with a beard. He also rides a Ducati.:cool:

Anyway, he heard about the track days Mad Dash is organising through Ink Shop Tours Ltd, and that there is a huge gay scene in Almeria:gay: , so he wants to come. Along.

So he needs some stuff in cash he has a spill:jerkoff: , and also needs some stuff in case he bins the bike too!!

WANTED

Race bodywork for 749
Bungs
Stuff

You'll get him directly on 07973 407657 or e-mail him at big-gay-don@hotmail.co.uk

Or PM me and I'll pass it on.

Thanks!:D
 
Anyway, he heard about the track days Mad Dash is organising through Ink Shop Tours Ltd,

Nowt to do with me :confused: , there is this perception that I'm the events co-ordinator here... I'm just GOING - Tracksense are the organisers, who I have to say to a splendid job. :lol2: :D
 
indeed we are, but it was still a very restrained reply.... ;) :D
 
Back
Top Bottom