Scottch
Ninja Poopy Psycho
I can't speak highly enough of Stewart at Motorcycle Performance Glasgow :thumbs:
After a few discussions, I made the decision to get the suspension on my 1098 set up for me.
After pulling a few strings, Stewart was able to pull all the parts together and arranged to carry out the modifications yesterday (Saturday).
This was no mean feat as he already had a booking for a 1098R from Newcastle to get similar work done and, as it turned out, each bike required some 5+ hours of attention to completely strip the forks, rebuild, setup and carry out the attention needed to the rear shock.
So, he pulled a rabbit out the hat and didn't stop until the job was completed - sometime between 8 and 9 on Saturday night just so the bike was ready for me to take out today.
And what a difference!!
I knew Stewart had already made a significant improvement to my other Duc', but he's outdone himself this time.
The guy is a @@@@ing genius and a bargain as well.
You may feel your showa/ohlins is the best kit out there, but this gear really does benefit from being optimised for you.
I went a little further based on feedback from Stewart and Martin (Ducati Glasgow) and I'm really pleased with the results.
MPG's website is HERE
After a few discussions, I made the decision to get the suspension on my 1098 set up for me.
After pulling a few strings, Stewart was able to pull all the parts together and arranged to carry out the modifications yesterday (Saturday).
This was no mean feat as he already had a booking for a 1098R from Newcastle to get similar work done and, as it turned out, each bike required some 5+ hours of attention to completely strip the forks, rebuild, setup and carry out the attention needed to the rear shock.
So, he pulled a rabbit out the hat and didn't stop until the job was completed - sometime between 8 and 9 on Saturday night just so the bike was ready for me to take out today.
And what a difference!!
I knew Stewart had already made a significant improvement to my other Duc', but he's outdone himself this time.
The guy is a @@@@ing genius and a bargain as well.
You may feel your showa/ohlins is the best kit out there, but this gear really does benefit from being optimised for you.
I went a little further based on feedback from Stewart and Martin (Ducati Glasgow) and I'm really pleased with the results.
MPG's website is HERE