Multi Bike Renewal

Davcat

New member
that time again for insurance Renewal and after being with Bennets for a couple of years they have decided that time to up the price .

this years insurance is backed by Highway and I reckon its Highway robbery and is a big NO from me .

so any recommendations on who can give an honest quote and I do not mean the cheapest just someone who covers what they state
 
Bennets for 6 years, due September, will see them.
Six wheel policy 1x car & 11x bikes
When is your up?
Rwg
 
been three years with bennets and added a 2nd bike 3 months ago renewal came in at £650 .I was £225 only for the 1198 and now a 400 Quid hike for a 2006 BMW . renewal due 31st july and told them to stick it
 
I've had both mine with Bennetts and the automatic annual quote price hike was only £6 which is unusual. £274 for both ain't bad for me:thumbs:
 
Dave sound excessive I paid 895 last September but at That time I had a lot more bike on policy prior to house move.
After removed a few bikes sold, I dont expect a rise but more like reduction! We will see, might mean more to go, wife want campervan:eek:
 
No matter what I tried it was still cheaper to have separate policies for me . On the plus side I now have extra NCD
 
Back
Top Bottom