Briantheb
New member
Picked the bike up yesterday from Ducati Leeds who continues with the excellent service.
The first ten minutes told me I'd made the right decision and as the day went on the smile just got bigger and my impression of the bike just got better. I now know why it's group 18 insurance. I've very been one to loiter but the way this thing goes is a whole different proposition from anything I've ever owned on the road. Over 180 miles done yesterday in and around the northern part of N Y Moors, cafe stop at Sandsend then the weather closed in ! Quite good protection but a lot of Mank thrown up from the rear tyre. Got soaked so that restricted the trip back to Leeds. 250 + miles planned for today though. Daring to go
The first ten minutes told me I'd made the right decision and as the day went on the smile just got bigger and my impression of the bike just got better. I now know why it's group 18 insurance. I've very been one to loiter but the way this thing goes is a whole different proposition from anything I've ever owned on the road. Over 180 miles done yesterday in and around the northern part of N Y Moors, cafe stop at Sandsend then the weather closed in ! Quite good protection but a lot of Mank thrown up from the rear tyre. Got soaked so that restricted the trip back to Leeds. 250 + miles planned for today though. Daring to go