New Diavel on the horizon?

Derek

Elite Member
Subscriber
Found this today. More cruiser like than the current bike.

ducati-cruiser-001-jpg.2673


ducati-cruiser-002-jpg.2674
 
Hmmm. Not sure about the styling, but then I was sure about original until I actually saw one.

Looks like they're try to tidy up the profile from the front by using a single, front facing, radiator; which is good.

Belt drive? .....with at least 162bhp (coz I can't see them reducing it)? Will that even work?

Will the headlight be an improvement?
 
Article with a lot of detail covering the possible reasoning for the changes was in last week's MCN, but then I know a lot of folk on here don't read it ..........
:thumbs:
 
It doesn't sound all bad.

A little customisation and you'd have a cute sweet handling road rocket (unless they have strangled the motor).

The after market seems to be where HD has won as their standard bikes leave a lot to be desired. At least the Duke has pedigree blood flowing through its veins and one is starting with something 'really quite interesting' - even of this millennia.
 
Back
Top Bottom