Operation bail the fvk out

Chiz has forgotten all his UK mates, as he is busy with his new bike...
1606752567786.png
 
Last edited:
It's not suprising when we see the way of life Chiz now has, and given he's only been back within the family fold so to speak, why his last thought with a stienbeck in hand, a sunset to die for and a chilled out way of life, why the laptop isn't his first thought
 
It's not suprising when we see the way of life Chiz now has, and given he's only been back within the family fold so to speak, why his last thought with a stienbeck in hand, a sunset to die for and a chilled out way of life, why the laptop isn't his first thought
I’ve never understood why Aussies and Kiwis come over here, this place is going down the pan rapidly.
 
I’ve never understood why Aussies and Kiwis come over here, this place is going down the pan rapidly.
Well back in 1992 i was living with Kiwi's as one of them bought a house, a friend of mine met him in a pub and in true Kiwi style started chatting to him and we lodged in the house and done the place up(1992-1996 best days of my life) and we used to go up to London to what was three massive flats that were squats lived in by Kiwi's and Aussies but mainly kiwi's there more fun (you could do it back then) and the reason they came over for the best part of them was work, they would come over for three months at a time earn a nice bit of Stiengrenade money then go back home for a few months then come back, they would mainly do motorcycle courier jobs back then that was classed as having the same life expectancy as a WW2 Spitfire pilot so fuck knows what it's like now , great days back then and fuck me i could tell you some stories:ROFLMAO:.
 
Last edited:
Ok... how long do we wait until we call the police?
 
Latest photo of @Chizel - Founding Father just in..... Lets have a caption competition..... 😇 :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 5485
Give me that fu#king phone you cu%t, and turn the fu#king lights off, close the door on your way out you fu#king m%ng...


The lifestyle in NZ is healthier, surrounded by nature you'll look and feel like a different person in no time.
Drinking warm milk direct from the udder, not a shop for miles.. ran out of fags and booze last week.. feeling good.
 
He lives! Here’s a couple of his empties - when he sobers up in a few days he’ll report in 😊👍

4DDCCD7F-A6C8-4EC0-9681-A2387F347A33.webp
 
I saw the street view and subsequent pictures. I didn't go to his flat, I don't think I was one of his special bitches, you go? 👀 👀 😂
 
I saw the street view and subsequent pictures. I didn't go to his flat, I don't think I was one of his special bitches, you go? 👀 👀 😂
i guess @NotCarlFogarty & I were the last folks from here who saw him off (apart from @Shed Boy who was regular at his, not missing the motorbike racing on the box)... i was unfortunate to sleep amongst his bikes in his workshop over a weekend in September...

i get about abit as the following weekend i was in scotland seeing DuN member...
 
i guess @NotCarlFogarty & I were the last folks from here who saw him off (apart from @Shed Boy who was regular at his, not missing the motorbike racing on the box)... i was unfortunate to sleep amongst his bikes in his workshop over a weekend in September...

i get about abit as the following weekend i was in scotland seeing DuN member...
I seen him not long before he went I collected the monster ... met a nice fella who was mates with chiz he was sat at the bench in the garden,, me and Deb was there... I fully intended going back I’d have kipped in my van on the drive

pretty gutted to be honest as I really like chiz just my cup of tea very easy bloke to spend time with
 
@Rebel I did see him a day or so before he flew out, I'd offered him a lift to the airport because he had no transport but he was sorted..
We (shedboy inc had a curry). I think I did eat most of the chocolate and the desserts that I had bought for several people. I took some of the bits left behind after the shipping container had gone. I have a present for Exige somewhere.

Had a bit of a meet up at Bretts, just before we (you and I) were at Chizels place.. a little while before that he did the TD at Donington on the SS and said goodbye to John and Jen in Person.

He did come to see me here once this year, apparently I gave him the wrong postcode and he went a little bit out of the way. When I said 25 mins from Silverstone I didn't mean 2 hours 25mins. I'm not sure how many people he told many people that story but he doesn't seem to forget. I think he misread the postcode tbh. I also had the pleasure of a couple short working holidays with him this year. He worked, I was on holiday. Nice little cottage in the middle of nowhere, all very civilised. Lent me the SS.

I'm sure he's having fun in his new location.
 
Last edited:
@Rebel I did see him a day or so before he flew out, I'd offered him a lift to the airport because he had no transport but he was sorted..
We (shedboy inc had a curry). I think I did eat most of the chocolate and the desserts that I had bought for several people. I took some of the bits left behind after the shipping container had gone. I have a present for Exige somewhere.

Had a bit of a meet up at Bretts, just before we (you and I) were at Chizels place.. a little while before that he did the TD at Donington on the SS and said goodbye to John and Jen in Person.

He did come to see me here once this year, apparently I gave him the wrong postcode and he went a little bit out of the way. When I said 25 mins from Silverstone I'd didn't mean 2 hours 25mins. I'm not sure he told many people that story. I think he misread it tbh. I also had the pleasure of a couple short working holidays with him this year. He worked I was on holiday. Nice little cottage in the middle of nowhere, all very civilised. Lent me the SS.

I'm sure he's having fun in his new location.
Is that the present you didn't want 🥴
 
Back
Top Bottom