Teeny
New member
Went out on my tod last saturday - ended up at Inverary in the glorious sunshine.
I spotted my wee Orange Baby sitting in the car park - getting out to play with another wonderful owner!!!!







It felt great knowing someone else is having miles of smiles and enjoying the ride! :flash:
Just wondered if they had joined on here?!?!
Honestly I am not really a complete nut job that blocks you in yer space till I check the reg plates and confirm your on my previous baby!! ...
but it is cool!!! 
I spotted my wee Orange Baby sitting in the car park - getting out to play with another wonderful owner!!!!
It felt great knowing someone else is having miles of smiles and enjoying the ride! :flash:
Just wondered if they had joined on here?!?!
Honestly I am not really a complete nut job that blocks you in yer space till I check the reg plates and confirm your on my previous baby!! ...

