Loved the kat! Real show stopper in it’s day especially the indicators !It's very katana-esque from the front, I was never keen on the kat and still can't see what the appeal is.
The bars on that quantum 2 must have made the ride......interesting![]()
Loved the kat! Real show stopper in it’s day especially the indicators !It's very katana-esque from the front, I was never keen on the kat and still can't see what the appeal is.
The bars on that quantum 2 must have made the ride......interesting![]()
IndicatorsLoved the kat! Real show stopper in it’s day especially the indicators !
And wheel stickersGreat idea.Saves on tyres.
![]()
I nearly said 'and no rocker stickers' but then thought I would let you have your fun
Did the do one with a pop up headlight? Maybe a grey import.Loved the kat! Real show stopper in it’s day especially the indicators !
They did a 750 with pop up headlight, but not as good as the original 1000/1100. They did baby Kats too, 650 and 550, and I think an import 400 and a 250 4 cylinder too.Did the do one with a pop up headlight? Maybe a grey import.
They did a 750 with pop up headlight, but not as good as the original 1000/1100. They did baby Kats too, 650 and 550, and I think an import 400 and a 250 4 cylinder too.
I had a 650 Kat shaft drive, it was mint condition and i sold it in 2004 to a guy in Devizes and 5 or so years after i sold it a mate of mine and me where at Thruxton for BSB and we waited at the exit for things to die down a bit before we left (it was packed that year, a record attendance) and i saw a 650 Kat that i said to my mate look at that i used to have one of those and the closer it got i noticed the timing cover was black(i sprayed mine black) and yes it was my old Kat, i stopped him for a chat and he loved, another wish i'd not sold it moments but there you go!!They did a 750 with pop up headlight, but not as good as the original 1000/1100. They did baby Kats too, 650 and 550, and I think an import 400 and a 250 4 cylinder too.
Jawa's - proper EngineeringNice pair of GS's there.![]()
![]()
![]()
Oops, I think I put it in the wrong thread, can it be moved to the GS thread, just joking.