Picture thread

Stanwaysteve

New member
Did not seem to see an existing place to post so here go's

my son popped on the rim tape and cant decide if i like it.
Clutch cover will be changed soon with a gold plate and red spring caps

7194976558_4b1f454b43_b.jpg
 
The bike looks great in the gloss black :thumbs:

Am not a fan of rim tape, but the red on black looks OK, but you need to do the front now.. I'll give you the price of a stamp for your 'old' clutch cover ;)

More importantly, there is no wheelie bin in this picture :thumbsdown:
 
Makes sense, on another forum I told a guy to tidy his garden up, had a beautiful clean bike and a shocking back garden, pretty sure had old bins in it haha
 
Have some red on the tank that should help match in the tape.
This pic is also super weird and low quality blackberry image. When I looked at this pic and zoomed in you would think the instrument panel was broken. I even rushed out to check and it is not, very strange
7195553344_0b47a7dcda_b.jpg
 
Yeah the red (wheel trim) will work very well with the black, not just on the back wheel but also on the front and like you have shown on the tank.

As long as you can keep it small and subtle I think it will complement the bike.

regarding the instrument panel...isnt it just a reflection of the black screen edge/guard?
 
That was my first thought but zoom in and i say otherwise, most odd

see what you mean...but the second "crack" looks like the edge of the black fairing where the screen runs???
Maybe?
:dunno:

feckin OCD......

now youve got me tempted to go out to my garage to take a photo from the same angle to see if I can replicate it.
Otherwise won't be able to sleep tonight.
 
Can explain the black line but not the white crack. Love to know what happened. I will recreate the pic

I don't think it's white.
I think it might be the reflection of the see through screen where it is joined onto the black fairing...hence appearing white.
 
Is that the dp mirrors you have? And if so can you see fikin anything oot them without doin the birdie dance!!
 
Cheers, anyway the crack that looks a bit white in colour, I also could not understand the apparent change in height as the crack reaches the edge of the panel
 
Back
Top Bottom