Polish

PeteDuke

New member
Hi Folks.
Thinking out loud here, after a ride what do you folk do to give the bike a quick clean.
I don't mean a proper cleaning job, just a quick wipe over in between the ride out and a proper clean, to get the dust and flies off to make bike presentable again.
''Mr Sheen/Pledge'' etc or do you use something else. Just wondering as I find Pledge etc is a bit greasy.
Any suggestions ?
 
I use Tesco's multi-surface polish. It cuts through chain grease, oil and dead bugs and leaves a nice shine. I only use water on my bikes if they get mud etc on them, preferring to use the Tesco stuff on bodywork, wheels, frame and exhaust plus silicon spray on the engine. Easy and quick, does it for me!;)
 
I dont know I get lady Bayliss to clean mine.:D:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
Back
Top Bottom