Recommend me a phone.

22,500+ Big Mobile Phone Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images -  iStock | Old mobile phone, First mobile phone
That’s about right yes😆😆😆
 
Dude, I don't know how to tell you this, but you've been trying to call people from your tv
First of all I'm skitz and I'm a technaphobe... I get zero pleasure from any technology and changing my fone only happens when I have no other choice... But just to say how ingrained touch screens have become to us all I spent about 5 minutes trying to program a new TV giving out fuck as to why it wouldn't respond till my wife walks into the room and burst into laughter at me touching up the TV like a padeofile in a boys school to remind me the TV ain't touchscreen 🙈
 
Funnily enough I am reading this tough read and early in the book it goes into the funding of apple by the American military... Fascinating book that my son has to read for college so I'm reading it too.. She trys to claim government's fund loads of these companies for no real benefit of the government... Within 5 pages I could tell the professor has never worked outside of the civil services but a very telling book 👀
 
Last edited:
Didn't Ed Sheeran junk his phone to stop talking to people and just used an ipad as communication via emails ?
 
Did you get a new phone in the end @Gimlet

Also a reminder for those whose elderly parents have a dumb phone, make sure you check if it's a 2g or 3g as they are turning those off next year and the minimum operating signal is 4g. It should give you time to try and find a similar phone they can manage before they turn it off.
 
Funnily enough I am reading this tough read and early in the book it goes into the funding of apple by the American military... Fascinating book that my son has to read for college so I'm reading it too.. She trys to claim government's fund loads of these companies for no real benefit of the government... Within 5 pages I could tell the professor has never worked outside of the civil services but a very telling book 👀

Like FB - funded by a CIA linked investment fund. Money well spent for all the data they get, and propaganda they spew through it.

A la the last Jason Bourne film. It’s hidden in plain sight.

Amazon and Microsoft - the story goes they were started in their parents garages etc. Utter bollocks.
 
Did you get a new phone in the end @Gimlet

Also a reminder for those whose elderly parents have a dumb phone, make sure you check if it's a 2g or 3g as they are turning those off next year and the minimum operating signal is 4g. It should give you time to try and find a similar phone they can manage before they turn it off.
Not yet. I've settled on a Samsung S24 FE (5g, six year update back-up). Didn't buy from the online supplier I posted earlier. They were selling them silly cheap but when I rang repeatedly to check they weren't refurbs and were genuine 2024 models, I couldn't get through so I smelt a rat.

At every reputable outlet they're around £650 sim-free so I'm waiting to see what deals come up as we approach Christmas and the post-Christmas sales.
 
Back
Top Bottom