Recommendations for Ducati dyno/remap?

I've bitten the bullet and gone with BSD in late April as I can't get any of the others recommended, who have the capability to do it, to reply in any way you'd expect a business to normally work...
Chris can be terribly frustrating with communication.
I can vouch for his work.... once you manage to pin him down.

I was happy to take the bike at 1pm (7~8am start), he still wasn't happy until 9pm!!!
And I was a long way home..... luckily the bike didn't take long to get there and it was the hottest day of the year.
 
Chris can be terribly frustrating with communication.
I can vouch for his work.... once you manage to pin him down.

I was happy to take the bike at 1pm (7~8am start), he still wasn't happy until 9pm!!!
And I was a long way home..... luckily the bike didn't take long to get there and it was the hottest day of the year.
Rich is no better.
They're victims of their own success.
I've been waiting for Rich to give me a call about building an engine since a month before lockdown 1.
Like you say, when you finally get them, their work is beyond reproach.
 
Brief update.

JHP never got back to me.
RPM never got back to me.
Chris did get back to me in the end and we have exchanged texts/whatsapp messages and I'm heading down to Brizzol in a couple of weeks. Chris seems to like the bike I've built, based on his comments in response to the photo's he asked for.

It may be a bit naughty but I'm leaving the booking with BSD in place, these turbulent times we live in could see the devil shit in my kettle between now and the end of the week after next and Chris and bike not be able to get together....
 
Brief update.

JHP never got back to me.
RPM never got back to me.
Chris did get back to me in the end and we have exchanged texts/whatsapp messages and I'm heading down to Brizzol in a couple of weeks. Chris seems to like the bike I've built, based on his comments in response to the photo's he asked for.

It may be a bit naughty but I'm leaving the booking with BSD in place, these turbulent times we live in could see the devil shit in my kettle between now and the end of the week after next and Chris and bike not be able to get together....
Chris is a good guy and it's a pity the pubs locked down.... fantastic lunch to be had.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sev
Chris is a good guy and it's a pity the pubs locked down.... fantastic lunch to be had.
motorbike dynopubcafe - there's an opportunity right there - You and Ziggy are beyond minted... well certainly ziggy... make it so.
 
Brief update.

JHP never got back to me.
RPM never got back to me.
Chris did get back to me in the end and we have exchanged texts/whatsapp messages and I'm heading down to Brizzol in a couple of weeks. Chris seems to like the bike I've built, based on his comments in response to the photo's he asked for.

It may be a bit naughty but I'm leaving the booking with BSD in place, these turbulent times we live in could see the devil shit in my kettle between now and the end of the week after next and Chris and bike not be able to get together....
I may take your BSD spot, if it needs filling 👀
 
I'm looking forward to see if they can get it running at peak, useable and the final bhp figures (y)
On my early MTS1200 the final BHP at the back wheel was up by some quite considerable numbers.
However what was most impressive was the massive increase of very usable low end torque with a near straight line.
No horrible dips to get past EU sound tests.
The bike was so good my brother sold his Fireblade and bought it.... and he has a Honda tattoo on his arm.
This was following a few trips out together, him on his Fireblade and me on the MTS1200.
Previously he said he could easily keep up, but after the dyno he said the bike effortlessly lleft him behind.
I knew the bike was smoother, more electric like, but he said it was like night and day then bought it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom