Riders Ducati to race in Macau Grand Prix

http://ridersmotorcycles.com/ducati/racing.htm

Martin Jessopp and Michael Rutter and the RidersMotorcycles.com team will soon be heading to the Pacific island of Macau for the former Portuguese colony's 58 th Grand Prix. Both riders will be competing in the 15 lap hair-raising City of Dreams Macau Motorcycle Grand Prix - 45th Edition on Saturday 19th November

Jessopp said "It is the world's most dangerous motorcycle race and is something you have definitely got to prepare well for. It is just walls and Armco everywhere, there are no run offs and we are brushing our heads and leathers against the wall at 130MPH-plus.

"You reach more than 200MPH down the straights there so it is definitely somewhere you have got to treat with a lot of respect. The British are always strong over there so it is a big race and we stand to possibly have a good result. I went there last year but it was my first ride back from injury. There was not a lot I could do then and we ended up breaking down anyway.

"But with a good Northwest 200 this year I have shown I am a serious contender on the roads and I think we could surprise a few people with a good result. At the same time you just need to have a safe result and not stuff it in the barrier."

Macau_Bikes.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom