RIP🥲

Fight the streets Fmd

Elite Member
Subscriber
IMG_9868.webp
 
Not only worth a mention as cops will be all over these roads now but also worth mentioning, by all means have fun but is your life worth an extra few seconds. Ride safe chaps and chappesses.

Three motorcyclists were killed in a collision involving three vehicles on a major road on the A53 between Buxton and Leek at 9.45am yesterday


 
Tragic...

That's @Birdie 's stomping ground - hope it's no one you know Steve, how the treatment going btw - a bit rough still no doubt :(
Thankfully I don't know any of them, it is such a busy route for bikes coming over the Cat and Fiddle through Buxton and on to Matlock Bath, I overlook the main A6 through Bakewell which has a 30mph limit changing to 50 a few hundred yards further on and at weekends there are some absolute lunatics flying through with no regard for anyone.
As far as my health goes, I am feeling as well as can be expected, much better than a couple of weeks ago, still no energy or taste but the infection has cleared and hopefully the blood thinners are working to clear the blood clot. Another session of chemo next Wednesday.
 
Thankfully I don't know any of them, it is such a busy route for bikes coming over the Cat and Fiddle through Buxton and on to Matlock Bath, I overlook the main A6 through Bakewell which has a 30mph limit changing to 50 a few hundred yards further on and at weekends there are some absolute lunatics flying through with no regard for anyone.
As far as my health goes, I am feeling as well as can be expected, much better than a couple of weeks ago, still no energy or taste but the infection has cleared and hopefully the blood thinners are working to clear the blood clot. Another session of chemo next Wednesday.

Good to hear Birdie - keep it going 🥊 (y)
 
Thankfully I don't know any of them, it is such a busy route for bikes coming over the Cat and Fiddle through Buxton and on to Matlock Bath, I overlook the main A6 through Bakewell which has a 30mph limit changing to 50 a few hundred yards further on and at weekends there are some absolute lunatics flying through with no regard for anyone.
As far as my health goes, I am feeling as well as can be expected, much better than a couple of weeks ago, still no energy or taste but the infection has cleared and hopefully the blood thinners are working to clear the blood clot. Another session of chemo next Wednesday.
Good luck for Wednesday 🙂👍
 
Thankfully I don't know any of them, it is such a busy route for bikes coming over the Cat and Fiddle through Buxton and on to Matlock Bath, I overlook the main A6 through Bakewell which has a 30mph limit changing to 50 a few hundred yards further on and at weekends there are some absolute lunatics flying through with no regard for anyone.
As far as my health goes, I am feeling as well as can be expected, much better than a couple of weeks ago, still no energy or taste but the infection has cleared and hopefully the blood thinners are working to clear the blood clot. Another session of chemo next Wednesday.
All the best with the ongoing treatment.
 
Thankfully I don't know any of them, it is such a busy route for bikes coming over the Cat and Fiddle through Buxton and on to Matlock Bath, I overlook the main A6 through Bakewell which has a 30mph limit changing to 50 a few hundred yards further on and at weekends there are some absolute lunatics flying through with no regard for anyone.
As far as my health goes, I am feeling as well as can be expected, much better than a couple of weeks ago, still no energy or taste but the infection has cleared and hopefully the blood thinners are working to clear the blood clot. Another session of chemo next Wednesday.
This cock is going to sort shit out!!
 
Thankfully I don't know any of them, it is such a busy route for bikes coming over the Cat and Fiddle through Buxton and on to Matlock Bath, I overlook the main A6 through Bakewell which has a 30mph limit changing to 50 a few hundred yards further on and at weekends there are some absolute lunatics flying through with no regard for anyone.
As far as my health goes, I am feeling as well as can be expected, much better than a couple of weeks ago, still no energy or taste but the infection has cleared and hopefully the blood thinners are working to clear the blood clot. Another session of chemo next Wednesday.
All the best man, here is a happy bird wishing you good with a trance dance!! (y)

bird-happy.gif
 
Back
Top Bottom