I'd like you all to meet super adventure Samantha
Only 150 miles so far and what a machine
Only 150 miles so far and what a machine
Dude! I didn't even see the shittin dog in the background, I was beheld by the beauty of a DucatiNo shitting dogs![]()
Eh! The poor dog, I know you love your pussies but dogs don't deserve that you 'orrible little man!Burn it... with fire...
Love it Bob... Happy birthday present day to youI'd like you all to meet super adventure Samantha
Only 150 miles so far and what a machine
View attachment 104444View attachment 104445View attachment 104446View attachment 104447
She sends hugsHello Samantha!
Yes mucker, 30th.Have you already booked first service? I was up to 952 miles by the earliest date they could give me
Only took 3 rides out to pass the first 600.
Cheers skitzy, I really can't believe how well planted the front end is, feckin amazing bit of kit!Love it Bob... Happy birthday present day to you![]()
…..it’s Superman!ps why's the bloke in the background wearing his under pants over his jeans ?
not many motorcycles can make a Goldwing look attractive... but you managed it.Eh! The poor dog, I know you love your pussies but dogs don't deserve that you 'orrible little man!![]()
![]()
![]()
Oh no no no, lights on and maintain eye contactmake sure you turn the lights out before you take her to bed
Well spotted Char, extra layer, it's grimm oop narth and he's probably from Lincsps why's the bloke in the background wearing his under pants over his jeans ?
I put it to you sir, you have no taste, there has been compelling evidence of this, by witnessing your many scribblings over the years. The defence rests m'lud.not many motorcycles can make a Goldwing look attractive... but you managed it.
After seven happy and contented years of multistrada ownership, honest Noobs its a revelation, as soon as I pulled away it felt right. She's lighter, more nimble, the fuelling and the gearing are better, the front feels well planted, it was nice to see a steering damper under the headstock. With the suspension set on firm dynamic street mode, electronic anti-dive on and 50% rear preload, the bike handles really well. The radar adaptive cruise is amazing, on the A64 I had it set at 70 with the distance setting to medium, pull into the nearside lane she'll pick up a vehicle and match distance and speed, put the indicator on and she'll sprint upto 70 to pass.So, first ride opinions chap?
She?After seven happy and contented years of multistrada ownership, honest Noobs its a revelation, as soon as I pulled away it felt right. She's lighter, more nimble, the fuelling and the gearing are better, the front feels well planted, it was nice to see a steering damper under the headstock. With the suspension set on firm dynamic street mode, electronic anti-dive on and 50% rear preload, the bike handles really well. The radar adaptive cruise is amazing, on the A64 I had it set at 70 with the distance setting to medium, pull into the nearside lane she'll pick up a vehicle and match distance and speed, put the indicator on and she'll sprint upto 70 to pass.
Pull in again this time no overtake, coming to a roundabout the bike maintained distance from the car in front up to entering the roundabout, all I had to do was cover the brakes, the bike did it on its own. I love Ducati but I could become a 1290 SAS fanboy!
If you get a chance to have a test ride, you'll not be disappointed.
Oh, the seat height is not as tall as I expected and there's umpteen different combo's to get the best height
fank ewe kind sirShe?
Hmmm…
Clearly a sexpest.
Mate of mine was told he’d invalidate his warranty if he exceeded 700?Have you already booked first service? I was up to 952 miles by the earliest date they could give me
Only took 3 rides out to pass the first 600.
Gary the gaffer at Teasdale said 600ish ideally but no more than 1000Mate of mine was told he’d invalidate his warranty if he exceeded 700?
It’s some engine isn’t it Bob?After seven happy and contented years of multistrada ownership, honest Noobs its a revelation, as soon as I pulled away it felt right. She's lighter, more nimble, the fuelling and the gearing are better, the front feels well planted, it was nice to see a steering damper under the headstock. With the suspension set on firm dynamic street mode, electronic anti-dive on and 50% rear preload, the bike handles really well. The radar adaptive cruise is amazing, on the A64 I had it set at 70 with the distance setting to medium, pull into the nearside lane she'll pick up a vehicle and match distance and speed, put the indicator on and she'll sprint upto 70 to pass.
Pull in again this time no overtake, coming to a roundabout the bike maintained distance from the car in front up to entering the roundabout, all I had to do was cover the brakes, the bike did it on its own. I love Ducati but I could become a 1290 SAS fanboy!
If you get a chance to have a test ride, you'll not be disappointed.
Oh, the seat height is not as tall as I expected and there's umpteen different combo's to get the best height
Engine is a cracker mate, I don't think the damper is adjustable, I've had no issues coming to stop so far, with the anti-dive and the fuel bladders being down low, makes for a very balanced ride, low speed riding is a doddle. Poor old gaylord he needs a van to slow him down!It’s some engine isn’t it Bob?
Is the damper adjustable? The one on my 1290 isn’t and not a lot of cop to be honest.
Very twitchy as you’re trying to come to a stop, luckily I’m not a Gaylord like that madman Wayne..
Soz Wayne, luvs ya really!Poor old gaylord he needs a van to slow him down!![]()
I've upgraded the damper on the SDR, yet have't noticed the need for it on my SAR, but the 21" front probably has more gyroscopic stabilityIt’s some engine isn’t it Bob?
Is the damper adjustable? The one on my 1290 isn’t and not a lot of cop to be honest.
Very twitchy as you’re trying to come to a stop, luckily I’m not a Gaylord like that madman Wayne..
I would of liked to of seen the side of that van, i fucking head butted it and it split my Shoei!!Engine is a cracker mate, I don't think the damper is adjustable, I've had no issues coming to stop so far, with the anti-dive and the fuel bladders being down low, makes for a very balanced ride, low speed riding is a doddle. Poor old gaylord he needs a van to slow him down!![]()