Scam... in kirriemuir...

Maybe I should move the 5 miles up the road to Kirrie. I didn't know it was so much nicer than Forfar :D
 
Are you coming to the Mash do in Glenshee ?

Do you mean me Molenz?
If so, i'm not booked for it, (i'm not a rally / weekender kinda person, never have been BUT... always happy to have a ride out for the day to meet folks) so depending on when and how far it is I could be persuaded to have a ride there.
(i'll just add, i'm quite happy to have a ride and pitch a tent for the night but just never seen the attraction of rallies, would rather just pick a direction, stop and camp where looks good, (holy crap, what a miserable antisocial b****rd I am!) :eek::p
 
Do you mean me Molenz?
If so, i'm not booked for it, (i'm not a rally / weekender kinda person, never have been BUT... always happy to have a ride out for the day to meet folks) so depending on when and how far it is I could be persuaded to have a ride there.
(i'll just add, i'm quite happy to have a ride and pitch a tent for the night but just never seen the attraction of rallies, would rather just pick a direction, stop and camp where looks good, (holy crap, what a miserable antisocial b****rd I am!) :eek::p

To be honest Mike 95% of those on the Masher wouldn't find the prospect of a night in a tent in a muddy field with 40 others attractive either. I am at a stage in life where a dry warm bed and a hot shower in the morning is slumming it!

SDC events like the Masher and the Fling have both started with 6 and 4 souls in their first year. The Masher is now over 80 and this is because it combines a mix of riding on fantastic roads with an equal amount of socialising.
There are a number of folk attending the Masher this year that have never been before although they are longstanding club members and that is simply they attended perhaps the Fling or another social event and found that we have the best bunch of folk as members as you will ever find in a bike club.
If you are happy doing your own thing that is fine but you may give yourself a pleasant surprise if you joined in one of these events.
 
Gosh - I've just noticed these replies. I guess they could be aimed at either me, or, umm, well, the other Mike S... ;-).

FWIW, I concur with my west-coast namesake: I'm not a huge fan of these sort of organised events either, but that's purely personal preference - I'm sure you'll all enjoy yourselves :).

Regards,
Mike S
 
Back
Top Bottom