cactus New member Jun 9, 2014 #2 Looking forward to seeing what it looks like. Anybody got any links to sneak preview photos ?
miloVanMultistrada Webmonkey Jun 9, 2014 #3 cactus said: Looking forward to seeing what it looks like. Anybody got any links to sneak preview photos ? Click to expand... If you do a forum search for 'scrambler' I think there are some spy shots with the usual stuck on camouflage. EDIT: Here's one set of spy photos: http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum/showthread.php?19761-Scramber-spy-photo&highlight=scrambler
cactus said: Looking forward to seeing what it looks like. Anybody got any links to sneak preview photos ? Click to expand... If you do a forum search for 'scrambler' I think there are some spy shots with the usual stuck on camouflage. EDIT: Here's one set of spy photos: http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum/showthread.php?19761-Scramber-spy-photo&highlight=scrambler
Andrew H New member Jun 9, 2014 #4 I can pretty much guarantee it wont look anything like the 250/350 or 450 isn't a single and will probably have hints of a teeny tiny Diavel If they resurrect the metal winged badge that would be awful I hope its not horrible but i cant help but think this is going to be a huge disappointment
I can pretty much guarantee it wont look anything like the 250/350 or 450 isn't a single and will probably have hints of a teeny tiny Diavel If they resurrect the metal winged badge that would be awful I hope its not horrible but i cant help but think this is going to be a huge disappointment
cactus New member Jun 9, 2014 #5 Looking at the spy photos I think it may look pretty good, looks like a tiny petrol tank mind.
BeePee New member Jun 9, 2014 #7 at least the colour is right http://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/ima...scrambler-bike-confirmed-for-2015-video_1.jpg
at least the colour is right http://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/ima...scrambler-bike-confirmed-for-2015-video_1.jpg
miloVanMultistrada Webmonkey Jun 12, 2014 #8 And here are a few photos of it in touring mode: http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bikes/ducati-scrambler-sound-emissions-testing-photos/#more-65090 Confirms it's an aircooled engine:
And here are a few photos of it in touring mode: http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bikes/ducati-scrambler-sound-emissions-testing-photos/#more-65090 Confirms it's an aircooled engine:
Andrew H New member Jun 12, 2014 #9 Nice - Forward facing 105mm cannon and a mortar as well - Clearly an all out attack from Ducati here
Cateran Elite Member Jul 3, 2014 #10 "Best Pictures Yet" http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/ducati-scrambler-best-pictures-yet/25224.html
"Best Pictures Yet" http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/ducati-scrambler-best-pictures-yet/25224.html
Pict Elite Member Jul 7, 2014 #11 Cateran said: http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/ducati-scrambler-best-pictures-yet/25224.html Click to expand... Oh. I was expecting a single. I would have settled for 1/2 an 1100 EVO.
Cateran said: http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/ducati-scrambler-best-pictures-yet/25224.html Click to expand... Oh. I was expecting a single. I would have settled for 1/2 an 1100 EVO.
NeilD New member Jul 7, 2014 #12 oow its got a round headlight :lol2: earlier shots showed it with the squashed tortoise type that seems to spring up on most modern 'nakeds'
oow its got a round headlight :lol2: earlier shots showed it with the squashed tortoise type that seems to spring up on most modern 'nakeds'
Andrew H New member Jul 12, 2014 #13 Cateran said: http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/ducati-scrambler-best-pictures-yet/25224.html Click to expand... If that's a best pictures yet competition then the winner has to be the 1973 250
Cateran said: http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/ducati-scrambler-best-pictures-yet/25224.html Click to expand... If that's a best pictures yet competition then the winner has to be the 1973 250
Derek Elite Member Subscriber Jul 23, 2014 #14 Maybe a 400 single too? Rumours are going round that a 400 single scrambler might be on the cards too. The first bike in this clip, with the aluminium shrouds around the engine, certainly sounds like a single. The one at the end is definitely a twin. http://bikeportal.in/news/ducati-might-launch-two-variants-of-scrambler-in-november-354.html
Maybe a 400 single too? Rumours are going round that a 400 single scrambler might be on the cards too. The first bike in this clip, with the aluminium shrouds around the engine, certainly sounds like a single. The one at the end is definitely a twin. http://bikeportal.in/news/ducati-might-launch-two-variants-of-scrambler-in-november-354.html
M monster_998 New member Jul 23, 2014 #15 I'd heard about a 400 too and a single would make sense. What about a 400 Monster ?
RobbieT Elite Member Jul 23, 2014 #16 the scrambler area at WDW was packed all weekend. hell of a queue in the heat and the phaff to go with it just to see it for 5 mins. I hope it turns out as good as everyone hopes/expects.
the scrambler area at WDW was packed all weekend. hell of a queue in the heat and the phaff to go with it just to see it for 5 mins. I hope it turns out as good as everyone hopes/expects.