This months edition on Motorcycle Sport & Leisure has a 12 page feature on the Scrambler
the serious bike rider who may want to up the power level and general all round performance of his/her machine.
They have another range with six bikes in it for those people... the guy in the video was thinking like a buyer and not like a seller!
If I wanted a high powered scrambler (which I don't, in fact I dont want a scrambler) then I would be thinking more along these linesthey do not at the moment appear to be catering for the serious bike rider who may want to up the power level and general all round performance of his/her machine.
I'd seen that a week or so Miles but had seen nothing to substantiate it. The article you've posted puts a bit more weight behind the possiblity.
Was the same not true of the Scrambler, until the official announcement was made last year?I think they dust of the "new Ducati single" rumour at the start of every year.
[qimg]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Zdn5-zylPSg/VNYNq6PNOxI/AAAAAAAB7PA/L9SLysrhAvA/w1025-h769-no/1200%2BScrambler.jpg[/qimg]
I'd buy that (subject to available funds, of course)Here you are Graeme. I just fitted an extra disc and changed the swinging arm to single sider while I was at it as most people would expect that on a 1200.![]()
********************************************************************************************************************I'd buy that (subject to available funds, of course)
New engine options planned for Scrambler... including a single?!
http://therideadvice.com/two-new-engine-capacities-coming-ducati-scrambler/