Shandies are on me ..................

dibble

Honorary Northerner
........ hello oop north :)

Billie Elliots on TV showing the true grit of you Norvern boys .....
 
His ears must of been burning :)

Should we ban him???? :confused: hang on get to the bar first, Corona please ;)
 
:D Evening Officer Dibble....there's no trouble here I hasten to add. Wer'e all behaving ourselves so far. Getting the bevy's in? I'll have an OVD dark rum and coke ta very much. :D
 
As we didn't get to finish our phone conversation will say hello on here instead.

Wouldn't mind a baileys over ice if you are buying :)
 
Gizmo said:
you're in a different country!! actually I suppose you could call Fife the Midlands :)

You could call Fife the Kingdom!

Actually, I'm not in a different country - the bit you're in is just on loan to England, we'll take it back someday :p
 
Scottch said:
You could call Fife the Kingdom!

Actually, I'm not in a different country - the bit you're in is just on loan to England, we'll take it back someday :p

why the hell would you want it back ???????? the only bit worth having i from the south coast to the Thames and thats hardly worth taking back if the rubbish in the middle comes with it ....

:)

PS i'll be at Lilys for a few days this week if anyone wants a beer ....
 
In fact, Mikey, Linzi, do yu fancy a run down for a drink on night, if you get to mine I will drive from here ???
 
Back
Top Bottom