Silverstone Superstock Race 1

RobbieT

Elite Member
Ive kept meaning to ask this all week but kept forgetting until now.

Ive also google searched this and also looked on the WSBK website news and it all seems to have gone quiet (race 2 waswidely reported on though).

My question is, what happened post race about the Barrier/La Marra incident?

Did anyone else see it? I thought there would have been some sanction (I think Neil Hodgeson did too!) It was a shocking move!

:confused:
 
Nothing was done La Marra could have got his revenge in race 2 but he crashed out in lap 4, really dirty move and unnecessary too. nothing was done about the sofuoglu/lowes incident lowes was very good during his interview about it but I'm sure he'll get him back. Sofuoglu is a prick
 
Nothing was done La Marra could have got his revenge in race 2 but he crashed out in lap 4, really dirty move and unnecessary too. nothing was done about the sofuoglu/lowes incident lowes was very good during his interview about it but I'm sure he'll get him back. Sofuoglu is a prick

Am just thinking about the Assen last lap/corner incident between the two of them earlier this year (Barrier & La Marra) as well, these two dont seem to like to be anywhere near each other on track and it ends up with dangerous moves. Am not saying I don't enjoy the excitement of these races, its getting back to what i love about the racing how it was a few years ago, a wee bit of fairing paint exchanged, close racing etc but as you say, that move was dirty. I just wonder where its gonna end up, with Lowes and Sofuoglu too, on track with it escalating and something really bad happening, if they don't chill out. Agree about Sofuoglu!
 
Back
Top Bottom