I’m hyped about this fight happening, I just hope it’s not some rehearsed stage fight and Iron Mike is back.
Are they fighting to see who can have a match with you ?Like Wonky said, I hope it’s not scripted, and that Mike wins. That age gap is massive though.
After winning this one, surely he would have to get past the rematch clause first though?Are they fighting to see who can have a match with you ?![]()
*they're*All a money making show.. Their are no loosers![]()
NetflixHow do you watch this guys?
Who should I stick 50p on to make this money you speak ofAll a money making show.. Their are no loosers![]()
Who should I stick 50p on to make this money you speak of![]()
Actually, "there". But wgaf, we got it.Whatever AirCon....
Edit :loz
I hope Mike wins, if only so he’s remembered for the Boxer he was, not that he lost to a Blonde helm.I’d say Jake - hope not, but my head says that.
You had me at Anyone…Anyone up for going to the Mike Tyson Vs Jake Paul fight in Texas in a Private Jet? I'm looking for 2 people to join us. Leave tonight from London, fly to Texas, have dinner, watch the fight, stay for the night then fly home Sunday.
DM if interested, preferably someone with a private jet and tickets or we can't go.![]()
I don't say this very often but you asked for thatThanks Skitz
Edit: RA5
Since when do I get what I ask for?I don't say this very often but you asked for that![]()
If only it worked like thatSince when do I get what I ask for?
£1million please.
He’s obviously exaggerated his prowess with angry AngieIf only it worked like that![]()
He’s obviously exaggerated his prowess with angry Angie
Or she’d of looked after him
Pantomime