Stoner comeback?

Great news for Ducati GP fans - The only recent rider to get Ducati GP bike to victory - I think his feedback will be very valuable in developing GP16 and beyond.
 
....I think his feedback will be very valuable in developing GP16 and beyond.
I wouldn't be so sure.

Stoner never won a Championship on a bike he helped develop and the Desmosedici was never as successful for him as it was in 2007.

He was always a fast rider with an ability to ride around problems but his credentials as a development rider are (IMHO, of course) not so qualifiable.
 
Im not so sure he would be getting the job if he couldn't, that Gigi guy is no fool.

Coulthard never had much success as a developing driver either but the Red Bull was phenomenal when it came time for Vettel to drive it
 
Back
Top Bottom