Trafford Centre Traffic

Gizmo

Forum Geek
Does anyone live near the Trafford Centre, we're trying to decide whether to head down today and get that new imac I've been promising myself but don't want to sit for hours on the M60....
 
On reflection, I think the traffic in will be ok, just looking for a webcam for you, back in a min !
 
p10100095tw.jpg
:D
 
So did you get it?

If you want one let me know, as I can go and pick you one up, you can phone up do the money stuff and I'll collect if needed.

If you DID go I can only imagine the traffic...:eek:
 
Freak said:
So did you get it?

If you want one let me know, as I can go and pick you one up, you can phone up do the money stuff and I'll collect if needed.

If you DID go I can only imagine the traffic...:eek:

the deed is done, traffic in wasn't too bad, got there for about 12.30 ish, found a space near edge of car park. Inside was it was crazy, loads of peps walkign around aimlessly, Apple store was soooo busy, everyone wanting help on ipods, buying covers for them, mad. Got the new imac and legged it as fast as we could. Car parks coming out were overflowing, traffic backed up all over, we timed it right. phew.
 
dseered said:
MMMMnnnnnn i-mac, new one is fab, built in i-sight and remote control, did you get it ?????

yup, now I can audio/video conference to get a coffee from Linzi, both machines have isight :)
 
i-sight enabled here aswell, so at least I can see the nice coffee your drinking while I have my Gold Blend !
 
dseered said:
i-sight enabled here aswell, so at least I can see the nice coffee your drinking while I have my Gold Blend !

no coffee yet, still got to shout downstairs to her....
 
its for the conservatory, music server etc but means i can also do photos on it, I can run my upstairs mac as a network server and let other macs internally link via a browser to them
 
Awwww, Mighty Mouse will will make life worth living, it will rock your world !

Can be a be a bit quick though and confuse things, turn its speed down !
 
M has stolen Mighty, I now have wireless keyboard & mouse downstairs - does look better :)
How's the man flu doing?
 
Man flu, umm, curtailing my drinking ability, fridge full of beer, don't want any more, think it would be better to replace the beer with Andrex, nose will fall off soon !

You lost MM, at least you didn't experience before it left !
 
Glad you got your stuff Mike, in future if you want Traffic Centre (as we call the Trafford Centre) road report give me a ring. I can usually find out from one of the lads as our offices are only a mile away.
 
Sometimes the government gets it right (almost).
Current traffic report taken from the overhead gantry information and speed check thingeys (don't know if this will work cos its a long un):
traffic report
 
Back
Top Bottom