TT 2025

Supertwin.
Michael took the win by 22 seconds on the Paton which sounded beautiful, win number 31 for MD.
Michael Evans on the Kawasaki in 2nd and Rob Hodson in 3rd on the Paton.
It was a debut TT podium for both of them, Rob sadly lost his brother Jamie at the Ulster a few years back.
Paul Jordan 1 on the Aprilia, Michael Rutter 3 on the Yamaha and MD 6.View attachment 139992View attachment 139993View attachment 139994
I’m currently watching the supersport race.
 
Supersport Race 2, 4 laps.
I watched from the petrol station in Ramsey, top spot.
Michael completely destroyed everyone to win by 26 seconds, it would have been a lot more but he just sat behind Deano for a lap or so and controlled the race.
Deano in second and Davy in third.
Sidecar Race 2 was supposed to run but the rain came in and scuppered that sadly.
My TT is over, ferry in the morning.
A strange TT due to the weather and my friend being ill but I saw 6 races so I can’t complain.
Did a lot of mooching about and I have a good idea of where I want to live when I sort everything.
Paul Jordan, Deano, Davo Johnson, James H, Michael, Davy and Josh.

IMG_7059.webp
IMG_7060.webp
IMG_7061.webp
IMG_7062.webp
IMG_7064.webp
IMG_7065.webp
IMG_7066.webp
 
Supersport Race 2, 4 laps.
I watched from the petrol station in Ramsey, top spot.
Michael completely destroyed everyone to win by 26 seconds, it would have been a lot more but he just sat behind Deano for a lap or so and controlled the race.
Deano in second and Davy in third.
Sidecar Race 2 was supposed to run but the rain came in and scuppered that sadly.
My TT is over, ferry in the morning.
A strange TT due to the weather and my friend being ill but I saw 6 races so I can’t complain.
Did a lot of mooching about and I have a good idea of where I want to live when I sort everything.
Paul Jordan, Deano, Davo Johnson, James H, Michael, Davy and Josh.

You're coming home early? Good god man what are we paying you for...stay put and send us more photos!
 
Back
Top Bottom