tyres

blitz58

New member
Just wondering wit every body else has in 1198 tyre wise I bought 1 in the winter it s got new dunlop qualifier s on but seam s to be like running on a solid rim so wot s every body else s got or wot s recommend. Cheers kev
 
Hi
you trying to start a fight :eek::eek::eek:
use round black ones white wall tyres do not look nice on a 1198 :rolleyes:

when the rest get up they will point you in the correct direction :D:D:D:D

Nice Bike
 
I've been running Michelin Pilot Power 3 on my 848 for a year now and love them. I was a huge fan of the old 2CT and these are the same but more so. Excellent in the wet, plenty of grip in the dry but could probably turn more quickly. I was contemplating Sportsmart 2s as the rear is about to need replaced (after 5000 miles!) but I'm going to stick with the Power 3.

I got my set from Sillett on Holland St (Aberdeen) and he was as cheap as it gets, with pretty much any tyre available next day. Give him a call 01224 638408. :)
 
I just changed out my Dunlops as well really did not like them at all. I went for Michelin pilot power supersports and got a free track day chucked in for buying them at Knockhill later in the year so happy days.

But not a 1198 mind you only the poor little cousin the 848
 
I just fitted a rear pirelli diablo rosso corsa 190/55/17 at tyre services Dundee £145 fitted and balanced loose wheel , I am new to the bike but it seems to push on fine after a few heat cycles from new
Aberdeen tyre services are the same company try Derek on 012240898888
 
Ok thank s for that was going to c rob at sillet s just not very sure on the qualifiers that s in sorry if I started any arguments about the tyre cheers again guys:lol2:
 
Back
Top Bottom