V4

Millychristie

New member
Been a while, since I've been on the forum...but it's all change for me for 2018.

After a trip to the EICMA and getting up close and personal with the V4...I come home, traded in my lovely 899 Panigale against one and i take delivery of the V4 in March 2018....eeekk!! If it proves too much, I'll go back down to the 959 corse.

Even selling my 748 to help finance the new bike. Still have the MV though.

Time will tell if it's the right move
 
Saw the V4 at the NEC and was impressed especially the limited edition - have a 1098s Tricolore since 2007 and really like the livery. I was fortunate to ride a Panigale 1199R for around 700 miles and although a stunning bike to ride I’ve never been too happy with the side mounted rear shock which irritated me whilst riding - suppose it depends on your size but I found it intrusive and distracting. The new V4 goes back to what I consider the correct place for my size. Apparently all 1500 now sold. Are you one of the new lucky owners ?
 
Your talking the Speciale Geoff....Oh no...My piggy bank doesn't extend to a £35k bike. I have bought a standard V4. I think 214BHP is more than enough for anybody. I love the livery on the Speciale though, so my red V4 is booked for a replica paint job with a twist. Instead of the Red, my one will be Black. My 899 had a Tri-colore Nero paint scheme....the V4 will be similar. It will be quite a unique bike when I'm done with it. Not to everyone's taste, but I'm confident I will be happy with it.
 
Back
Top Bottom